Lunchtime Supervisors (Mon-Fri 7.5 hours)
Temporary to 31.12.20 in first instance
Actual salary £3037.54 pay award pending
7.5 hours per week over 5 days (Term time only)
TLE Academy is part of the Castleford Academy Trust. We provide a dedicated team of professionals to deliver the best education for 410 3-11 year old pupils for the Castleford community. We are committed to establishing excellent standards and have set our expectations high. We require lunchtime supervisors to join our existing team to work to ensure a safe and hygienic school environment.
- Supervise the pupils during lunch time periods ensuring a safe environment at all times.
- Ensure all misbehaviour is reported using the Academy procedure and no misbehaviour goes unchallenged – building positive relationships with the pupils of the Academy in a more relaxed environment
- Ensure children are supported in activities during the lunchtime period as directed.
- Feedback to the class teacher about the lunchtime period- ensuring vulnerable pupils are adequately supported and monitored.
- Report any potential child protection issues through to the child protection officer without delay.
- Support the Academy in ensuring the safety and welfare of all pupils.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive academy trust and therefore welcome applications from all sectors, including those who do not have an education background. Application forms to be returned to Three Lane Ends Academy, please mark for the attention of Mandy Mattison
Closing Date for Applications – 1st July 2020
Interview Date – TBA
If you would like to be part of our Multi Academy Trust and would like to visit us to see for yourself, please contact Mandy Mattison, School Business Manager on 01977 524483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
For more information about our Academies, please visit www.tleacademy.co.uk