(Start Date To Be Agreed)
32 hours per week – Term time Only
Salary Range £18,795 – £19,171 (Actual Starting pro-rata Salary £13,560)
Crofton Academy is seeking to recruit an Attendance & Exclusions Administrator. With outstanding organisational and communication skills, the post holder will be able to work flexibly as part of a team but also be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. The ability to collate, input, and report upon data with accuracy whilst multi-tasking is essential. The post holder will be responsible to the Deputy Headteacher/Central Services Manager.
The successful candidate will ideally;
- Have a good level of experience in data administration with the ability to input data to produce reports for monitoring with minimal supervision using computerised systems and databases.
- Have great communication skills with the ability to work under their own initiative, but also be able to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Have great organisational skills and computer literacy with the ability to plan, organise and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Be able to prioritise workload to ensure all external and internal deadlines are met.
- Be able to work with sensitive information and material, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
The working hours for this role are 08:10 – 15:05 (15:00 Friday) with 30 min lunch break.
We are able to offer staff a secure, supportive environment with continuous professional development. If you have the vision and drive for excellence and want to join a partnership where relationships for learning are fundamental to their continued success we would be delighted to hear from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Headteacher : Mr Peter Walker
All relevant information and application forms can be downloaded from the school website at www.croftonacademy.org.uk. For further enquiries or to discuss the role, please contact Kim Hinchcliffe at email@example.com. The closing date for fully completed applications is 12 noon on 6th July 2020.
Dates for Interview: TBC.