Grade 1 SCP 23.75 hours – Full Year
Working pattern can be negotiated for the suitable candidate
Actual Salary £11,452
We are looking for cleaners who can work both within the existing team and independently to provide a clean and hygienic school environment which meets specified cleaning standards.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Cleaning all surfaces, fixtures and fittings, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate.
- Cleaning floors using both hoover and buffer (training can be provided).
- Cleaning toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas and dispose of rubbish in appropriate manner.
- Undertaking specific cleaning programmes during school closure or other designated periods in compliance with the specification for the premises.
- Complying with Child Protection and Health and Safety Policies at all times.
If you are interested in this role now or in the future, please contact Miss Ellis Betteridge, HR Officer.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Completed applications should be addressed to Mr George Panayiotou, Headteacher at the school address or via email to email@example.com.
Providing suitable interest, the closing date for applications 25th September 2020 at 12 noon with interviews taking place shortly after.
For further information on the school, the role and how to apply please visit www.castlefordacademy.com
Castleford Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment