To start ASAP
Actual salary: £20,092 – £21,748
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to support the delivery of our Science curriculum here at Castleford Academy.
- Under the direction of the team leader, coordinate the use of practical resources and facilities and provide assistance and advice in meeting the practical needs of the science curriculum.
- Prepare resources and assembly of apparatus for practical lessons.
- Assist in practical classes and carry out demonstrations.
- Carry out risk assessments for technical activities.
You will be/have:
- Experience of working within a Science background.
- An understanding of the Science national curriculum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Chemical health and safety awareness.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Castleford Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.
Providing suitable interest, the closing date for applications is Monday 2nd November at 12 noon.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Completed applications should be addressed to Mr George Panayiotou, Headteacher at the school address or via email to email@example.com
For further information on the school, the role and how to apply please visit www.castlefordacademy.com or email Miss Ellis Betteridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.